Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy One Week Anniversary


Mommie Karen -

The hugest milestone of them all - we made it to our 1 week anniversary. To add lots of icing to the cake, we had a very special Kodak moment this morning...I washed Peek-a-Boo on her head! :)

It's been a very busy week here and a ton more progress has been made. I'm still my cheeky self getting into a lot of mischief but since everyone always laugh, I guess I can keep it up. The "no no Peaches" have lessened and the hissing only occurs occasionally - usually when I get too rambunctious...which is often. I hope this finds that you, Charlotte and Peter Pan are well. I miss you guys!

Here are some of the other highlights for the week:
Climbing mountains - actually just the walls, door frames and the window pane
Reaching new limits - scaling the Chinese screens and Leslie's leg when my breakfast doesn't come fast enough
Playing patty cake - Peek-a-Boo and I reach out and touch each other's hands
Going with the flow - sitting on the bathtub ledge watching Pebbles in the bathtub; sitting in the bathroom sink
Manicure - didn't like that much and only got one nail trimmed
Typing - I sent a coded IM to Leslie from Jeannie's computer and got a response
Hunting together - Pebbie, Peekie and I captured a fly. Peekie discovered, Pebbie took it off the window ledge and I stole it...but Leslie and Jeann killed it with the scratching box

Every night we're all on the big bed. Last night Peek-a-Boo and I were in the middle, but at one point when Peekie was snuggling and I tried to squeeze in between the pillow and her, she jumped off.

Next week I have to go the doctor for my check up. I'm looking forward to making a new friend. I'll let you know how much I tip the scale. I'm sure Dr. Walsh will find me fit as a fiddle and of course, adorable.

Mommie Karen, can you come for a visit on the 11th? We could all have dinner together.

Hope you like the pictures.

Whisker kisses to you, Peter Pan and Charlotte,
Peaches

No comments: