Sunday, September 21, 2008

What a Difference a Day Makes...


Mommy Karin -

I hope this finds you, Peter Pan and Charlotte are well. Isn't this beautiful weather? I've got so many little feathery things to look at when I peek outside the windows. Did you know they made all sorts of noise?

Last night was a pretty good night. I got to stay on the big bed and when Pebbles jumped up a couple of times there was a little hissing and growling, but I stood my ground. Peek-a-Boo came on the bed too, but didn't stay long. Fortunately, those two are getting back to their old selves especially when they're in the hallway. Once they come back inside though, Pebbles gets a bit agitated. I keep trying to impress them with my ability to play by myself. During the night, when I knew that they were both watching me, I decided to be very cheeky and take this toy - a ball with a furry tail - and bring it onto the bed, throw it in the air and bounce around with it. Great fun, or so I thought. Then, something distracted me, so I got off the bed and Leslie rolled to ball toward me. I chased it and was playing with it in front of Pebbles. We all heard a few growls at that point. Peek-a-Boo is taking the approach to let Pebbles be the "bad guy" and she's making the effort to break the ice. This morning she came a little closer to me and she seemed much more curious than irritable. I was flattered.

Mommy Karin, I made everyone very happy today. I christened my new potty. And, the great thing about that is, Peek-a-Boo does all the potty housekeeping and I don't have to. I've been eating all my food and try hard not to scavenge, but I still have my nose to the floor.

Well, I've got to catch up on my beauty sleep now. It's exhausting being so cute and cuddly. Peek-a-Boo, Pebbles and I are going to be left alone for a little bit today. We'll all have to be on our best behavior.

Love to you, Peter Pan and Charlotte,
Peaches

No comments: