Saturday, September 20, 2008

Oh What a Night!


Mommy Karin -

Sorry I couldn't come to the phone when you called today as I was otherwise previously engaged in a tug-of-war with my newest fan member, our neighbor Eddie. Leslie told me that he was going to come in and visit with us while she and Jeann are at work during the week.

I have to tell you, Peter Pan and Charlotte all about my first night at West 60th Street. After you left, I continued my exploring - so much to investigate. Peek-a-Boo and Pebbles did a little hissing at me and at one another. But I decided to take over the place. When it was time to go to sleep - still don't understand why we had to go to bed, I decided that I would lie down on a big pillow. Every time Leslie would get up, I'd have to follow. What fun that was! :) Anyway, all night long I was jumping up and down and all around...I even went up Leslie's t-shirt and came out by her head. I'm such a cheeky girl, aren't I? Oh yeah, Jeannie tells stories in Greek.

Wow, finally breakfast time! :) Boy, was I ever hungry. You know what, Mommy Karin? Leslie opened the front door and everyone got to run outside. Pebbles and Peek-a-Boo went a long way away from home though...I had to follow Leslie because I didn't want to get lost. Guess what I had for breakfast? Yup, you know.

Jeannie took a shower, just like you used to. And I got to lick her toes! Oh boy...I even explored the bath tub. Gee, this place is just like Romper Room. Mommy Karin, this home is still a bit unfamiliar and I miss everyone! I especially miss snuggling with Peter Pan and Charlotte. Maybe if I go to sleep and take a nap, I'll be able to dream about them. That's a good idea. I'll do just that.

I know I promised to pose real cute like, but so far I haven't been too cooperative. However, Leslie did try to get a couple of photos and I asked her to send the only one that showed my better side. I'll try harder to sit still next time.

Hugs and kisses to you, Peter Pan and Charlotte,
Peaches

No comments: