Saturday, September 20, 2008

Peaches Says Good Night

Dear Karin -

I wanted to send this note to thank you for the love and warmth that you, Peter Pan and Charlotte gave to me while I was in your home. I am forever grateful to you and you will always be a part of my life and in my memories.

I promise that I will be on my best behavior while with Peek-a-Boo and Pebbles too - I'm sure we'll become fast friends...once the fur settles down. I know that Leslie and Jeann will take good care of me and that we'll all have a terrific life together. But you must promise me that you'll come for frequent visits - I'd like that a lot. I'll make sure to pose real cute like for all the pictures that Leslie takes - you'll never forget this adorable face.

Well, I should probably get back to this "getting acquainted stuff" so that we can all begin the family bonding process. Please know that I miss you all already, but that I'm in good hands. I will never forget you, Peter Pan and Charlotte!

I hope Peter Pan and Charlotte like the toys - gee, it's like Petco here. I'll remember them as I'm lying on the place mat and pillow that you gave to Leslie.

Love to you all,
Peaches

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this blog! Little Peaches, I need to meet! Please tell them all I say hi!