Sunday, March 1, 2009

I adore my kitties!


Hey there Ron! Remember me? The musician downtown -- you and Tammy helped me locate my hiding new kittens that evening -- Please show Tammy how ADORABLEand COMFY they are now -- I love them SO much!!! Emillio is such a lover boy -- we call him Romeo sometimes. And Ashley has quite taken on her various new nicknames -- officially Little Miss Mittens (still a/k/a Ashley) or Miss Mittens or The Little Missy -- because you see, she is just such a little missie.... Please give Tammy my love. I REALLY enjoyed meeting you guys. I promise to start performing around town again real soon. I took a couple of months off due to adopting cats, changing day jobs, etc. Working on stuff. Setting up a new myspace site for my electronica music project, etc. Finally replaced all my power transformers to (uh, every single one!!!) of my effects boxes to my electric guitar pedals, etc. I figure it set me back a few hundred bucks. I wasn't mad. The least I could do for them. Here's what I did for future protection -- Marshall Cord Protectors -- ordered online from Petco -- they're clear and I think they'll look pretty cool on stage. Oh, can you please see if someone can tell me exactly when is the birthday of my furry sweetie pies? It seems to me that you folks actually know the day!! I don't think I've ever been able to find out the exact birthday of any of my cats before in my whole life. I think their first birthday must be coming up pretty soon. I must give them a party. I'm thinking of an elegant affair -- you know, like dainty toasts of tuna oil in very tiny bowls (well, perhaps champagne for the humans) with speeches -- Miss Mittens always has something to say! Best Regards and please tell Tammy I love her!Shosh (Susannah)

No comments: