Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


Mommie Karin -

This is my very first Thanksgiving. Leslie and Jeann said that I had to have a little time out and think about what I'm most thankful for. Between you and me, it didn't take more than a second to think about.I'm most grateful for:

- Mommie Karin, Charlotte and Peter Pan for rescuing me and my sisters and providing a warm and nourishing home
- Leslie and Jeann for finding me so adorable and cheeky and adopting me
- Peek-a-Boo and Pebbles for allowing me to stay with Leslie and Jeann and not sending me back to Mommie Karin's

Very early this morning Leslie and I were up baking...I didn't know I had such talents. Leslie put a little apron on me but I still got myself into the flour. We had such fun. At one point a really, and I mean really, loud alarm went off. I was so scared but Leslie explained that it was just the fire alarm. You see, sometimes that happens when the oven gets very hot. Leslie said that the oven was retaliating because it's hardly ever used...only during the holidays for baking purposes.

We all hope that you, Charlotte and Peter Pan have a wonderful and safe holiday.

We look forward to your next visit in a couple of weeks.

Love and floured wet whisker kisses,

Peaches

No comments: