Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Birthday to me...

...not that I want this letter to be all about me, but it's my birthday and I'm six months old! I hope we have a party today and invite all my new and old playmates.

Gee Mommie Karin, can you believe I've been with Peek-a-Boo and Pebbles for seven weeks. Wow. Seems like just yesterday that I arrived. Gosh, just a week ago I was home from my very big adventure and allowing the girls time to re-adjust. Now all is back to normal and everyone is extremely happy.

Pebbles and I played a game of tag last night...I chased her into the closet and waited for her to come back out...when she did, I chased her to the other end of the room. Back forth we went. Then I decided that I would play "tunnel." You remember that game, don't you Mommie Karin? That's when I burrow myself into the rug. When I that here, Pebbles goes from one end to the other trying to get me. Sometimes she decides to pounce on me while I'm underneath.

Even though I'm a brave little girl, Leslie still doesn't want me to go around the corner by myself. She insists that one of the big girls go with, but sometimes they don't want to. It during those times that Leslie thinks I'm very cheeky. But when she calls me, I definitely come straight home - not that I actually know my name, more like I know her voice.

So, enough about me. How are you? How are Charlotte and Peter Pan? And my two new step sisters, are they getting better? Did you dress everyone up for Halloween? We didn't have many scary people come to our door...just as well, I probably wouldn't have given out any treats because I would have wanted to eat them myself. Yes, I'm still a bit of a scrounge. I'm trying not to be, but I don't seem to be having much luck.

Well it's time to decide what to do next - either a little kitty nap or look for lunch. I hope this finds that all is well. Enjoy this beautiful weather.

Love to all,
Peaches

No comments: