Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The little Maine Coon...

Hey, my name is Tiffany and I bought the little maine coon kitten that maureen was taking care of who she had named cinderella. Yes, that one! Well, I came to your site to leave a success story and to post stuff about the kitty who is getting bigger, her name is now Keira (pronounced kee-rah... some people get confused, but anyway), she loves to run around. She is a different kitty than when we first got her. From scared and always hiding, she runs around, plays like crazy, AND she shows Sunkiss (our other cat, you remember) who's the boss. They love eachother, they are always bathing eachother/licking each other. Keira is very attached to me, which I love. She follows me around the house, but when I leave thank goodness she doesn't cry or follow me out. She stays away from the door, and sees me off in the living room. She has so many toys! I remember what you said about some toys not being fit for cats because they may be a hazard, so I'm VERY careful in picking toys, eventhough it's very hard to choose one! But her favorite is this ball of fur, that she loves to play with and she carries it around the house in her mouth which is the cutest thing. It's not small enough to swallow. She's never tried eating it anyway. And she is the smartest kitty I've ever had! Oh, and she's not scared of water! Which is odd. Most, if not all, cats are scared of water. But...anyway, I just want to say also, thank you so much for holding her for me when I contacted you. I love her SO much! I've never had a kitty like her, and I'm just so grateful because you could have chosen to not hold her for me. I really appreciate what you did! Thanks again! Hope to hear from you soon! Tiffany

No comments: