Sunday, December 28, 2008

Holiday Dress Up



Oh Mommie Karin -You know how I always say "it's all about me?" Well, perhaps I went a little overboard? Thought it would be a funny idea for all of us to dress up for the holidays…but then Leslie said that it would be cute to see me dance in my outfit and she made me strike a disco pose. How 70's is that? Not that I would know. I hope not too many of my feline friends and family see me like this.

Because Pebbles wouldn't let anyone put a costume on her, she went into the "tunnel" and became a 'tunnel kitty'.

Peek-a-Boo patiently waited and begrudgingly posed only to become a 'stocking stuffer'. As you can tell, Peekie wasn't too keen on this idea, but she didn't have much choice.

Naturally that chunky, red-suited guy with a long white beard didn't forget to make a stop at our house. Even though Leslie says that "everyday is Christmas" for us, we still made out like bandits.

So you can see Mommie Karin, it was a pretty successful first Christmas for me. I don't know what I'll do next year to top this, but I have a whole 12 months to figure that out.

Hoping your holiday was a great one and that Charlotte, Peter Pan and the foster kitties all made out like bandits too.

With wet whisker kisses,
Peaches

No comments: